Tuesday 21 February 2017

Why you should never join Claritta


Just recently, after the shake of MMM Nigeria, another scheme blew up overnight. I speak of no other but Claritta (which operates on http://www.claritta.net ). They promised to pay back 6,000NGN after 7days for every 1,500NGN donation made.

Being the very inquisitive person I am, I decided to give it a try. I registered and ofcourse, made the donation. Now I knew I was taking a risk, but I also needed to have a taste of it. If I was going to write anything on it, then I needed to have experienced their 'money-doubling' antics.

Just a day after I made my donation (Febuary 8th, 2017), the website started having issues. It would open one minute, next minute, it's offline again.

To cut the long story short, when the website was finally restored, my claritta account started to show that I had no earnings. In other words, I had not made any donations. Prior to the events, my account showed a pending 6,000NGN I was to recieve after 7days.

Over the next few days, I wrote the admin over a 100times, and never got a reply. Funny thing is, almost everybody's (I dont know why) earnings were deleted.

The owner of the site put up (a probably fake) email address on the site, claiming complaints sent to it would be addressed, but I'm explicitly telling you not to believe that.

Everybody knows the owner of MMM, so it's a safer risk, if you think you must take a risk. Nobody knows the owner of Claritta.

DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY in Clarrita.net or any other online scheme that 'doubles' money. Do NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much apreciated